Today has been one of those super-beyond-productive days (and still more to do!)
- Worked 5 hours
- Read 50 pages in Grave Surprise
- Ran by Home Depot for tape and paint brushes
- Taped Shelby’s room in preparation for KILZ
- Started laundry (1/2 way through!)
- Ran 2.3 miles (25:35 minutes, making for a very slow 11.1 min/mi — but it’s the most I’ve run in one go!)
Still to do:
- Finish laundry (the drier just stopped!)
- Pack at least two boxes of personal belongings for moving at the end of the month
- Emory Tango
- Hot Jam
- More reading
Part of the slowness for my running was due to debilitating stomach cramps — I’m sure I could have run under a 10 minute mile if I hadn’t had to walk every .5 or .75 miles. Beth, Breanna, Savs, and anyone else who knows even a little about running — any advice? I’m not sure what I should eat / drink / do before running to reduce the likelihood of cramping.
Anyways, I’m super-proud of my awesome productivity. <3 Now to put on a bit of music, work on my Laundry, and pack some boxes!