It has been so long since I’ve been able to post — and not for lack of wanting to! More for lack of time…and a distinct lack of internet, which will continue for another two months (approximately). Gah.
Some basic updates:
- I now live “OTP,” or “Outside the Perimeter.” Also known as “Really Far Away.” The other day, I arrived seventeen minutes late for work. The next day, I left twenty minutes earlier, and arrived one minute later. That’s how far away I live.
- On the other hand, I live with my sister, which is pretty cool. Finally getting to bond…when we’re both in the apartment, haha.
- I got my hair cut, and I’ve been keeping up with my nails, and I’m learning more about fashion every single day. It’s been fun. :)
- I have a lot of blog updates for you. A lot. Because while I am without internet, I am not without my computer.
And to organize my brain, a list of things I know I need to take care of and post about:
- Review the Hop Shop! Preview: IT WAS AMAZING.
- Book Reviews! And maybe a new format for choosing books and posting reviews!!
- Work on my brother’s birthday present – his birthday’s coming up, after all!
- Finish my mom’s present, which should have been done months ago.
- Post about the present I made for my dad, which was super awesome and super fun.
- Warrior Dash!!